drill

1. B

Sterling Vikrell Nail to Stud Question

Hello! First-timer doing a shower install, it's a Sterling Vikrell shower pan and liner. Hoping for some guidance. The flange along the sides of the liner have little dimples where the material is thinner, this is where they recommend nailing/screwing to the studs. This is a 39" unit...
  2. Element

Wanted: granite "plug" from core drilling

For research, I need a granite "plug" (core). By "plug" I mean the cylindrical round thing that falls out of a slab on the floor, after drilling (it's normally thrown away). It can be small, 1-2" diameter, 1-4" long. I'm interested in both plugs from hand-held drilling and stand-mounted drilling...
  3. Dan Morey

3" pipe through joists

I know there are a ton of threads about this, but I can't seem to find one that fits my situation. The 2x10 floor joists supporting my bathroom span 15' at 16" o.c.. I doubled them up to reduce deflection for tile - glued and screwed them together. I rerouted my toilet and ran 3" pipe across 4...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks