caroma

1. Caroma Wanna Have

Caroma Somerton Wall Hung toilet - What is the trapway size??

We would like to use the Caroma Somerton Wall Hung toilet bowl in our upcoming renovation but cannot find information on the trapway size on the Caroma USA website. The floor drain toilets all mention the Caroma Signature trapway; 2X larger than industry standard, but the wall toilets don't...
  2. Michael_Wpg

Caroma CARAVELLE 989900W

Please note that I purchased 2 of these Caroma units in the last 6 weeks to try and reduce clogging from large BMs. I have noticed a big difference in performance between them. One unit is installed upstairs in a 2 story home and works fine and rarely clogs. The second unit is installed in the...
  3. Terry

Caroma Caravelle Smart Dual-Flush 989900 one-piece toilet

Caroma Caravelle Smart Dual-Flush 989900 one-piece toilet with a very large trapway. I would say maybe the largest you can get right now. A nice skirted design. Look at the size of that trapway. The floor flange can be rotated for a 12" or a 10" rough.
  4. Jbrk

Installing a Caroma Inivisi Wall Hung with Somerton Bowl

Caroma Somerton Invisi Dual-flush Wall Hung Toilet I have installed a couple of these Australian toilets now, and to be honest it was a learning experience. This website has helped me out of jams before so since I have some spare time, I thought I'd give back to the community and anyone else...
  5. ScubaDude

3 Rear Outlet Toilets - which is best?

Can you help to evaluate these three rear outlet toilets? The 3 contenders: - CAROMA Somerton Smart (Lever) Back Outlet Toilet Suite - SWISS MADISON - SM-2T120 Calice Dual-Flush Elongated Two-Piece Toilet w/ Rear Outlet - ICERA MALIBU II - TWO-PIECE TOILET, REAR OUTLET (Links below)...
  6. Terry

Spearhead Plumbing & Heating, Whistler, BC

I notice that in Canada, I'm getting Spearhead Plumbing & Heating ads. It totally okay if people are checking those ads on the forum. So then I look down from the window, and there is one of their vans. Kind of a surprise. I notice the room I'm in has the Caroma Sydney Smart 305 on their recent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks