test

1. I

I need to test my homes PSI to create a water line plan but I already demo'd my water lines

Hi, First time poster and plumbing Noob (Be gentle). I've just bought a 110 year old house with my partner and we're doing a lot of the reno work ourselves. We're on a tight deadline to get this home livable over the next few months and I may have jumped the gun and demo'd the old galvanized...
  2. CamKiyomi

Sewage Ejector not completely sealed

Hey all! First post so go easy on me. Just finished roughing in my house. I capped all my lines and went to throw 5 psi of air into the DWV system to check for leaks. Couldn't build any pressure at all so I started looking around. Shot a bunch of soapy water around my sewage ejector basin. It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks