pool

1. Chris J

Pool light tripping GFCI breaker

Does a GFCI circuit breaker trip from "only" a burned-out pool bulb? Or is the breaker-tripping a definite sign of a more serious ground-fault issue? Our in-ground pool main light worked for years. It burned out once and I replaced it successfully, worked for about 1 more year. We let it sit...
  2. pickerel

Gas line sizing assistance - new pool heater

Good evening, I am respectfully requesting assistance in the sizing of a gas line for a pool heater. My local inspector will allow me to install the line on my own and once I get a licensed gas fitter to connect to the mainline, they would inspect everything. – hence the question to the experts...
  3. Michael2k

Unused deep well to fill pool?

I need 18,000 gallons of water to fill my pool. The well that services my home cannot support this demand. We have a never-used deep well (321') on the property that has water in it. This well is approx 200' from the pool. Is there a pump that can be used for this application? Any suggestions?
  4. Dave DB

Solar Pool Water Heater for Pool with Chlorine - How to

Hi all, So I want to put up a Solar Pool Water Heater for a Chlorine Pool. I want to start off super simple and then develop this into a better system as time goes on. To start off, I simply want to put the piping right onto the Garage Roof. All the filter and pool pump mechanics are already...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks