no pressure

1. Shawn Opoien

No hot water pressure in shower

Good afternoon, I am visiting my auntie here in kalihi. She owns a apartment on the first floor. The apartments were built years ago....it's a slab foundation and cement blocks... I took a shower the first day I got here and realized she only had Luke warm water, I didn't really think anything...
  2. Shawn Opoien

No hot water pressure in shower

Good afternoon, I am visiting my auntie here in Kalihi. She owns a apartment on the first floor. The apartments were built years ago....it's a slab foundation and cement blocks... I took a shower the first day I got here and realized she only had Luke warm water, I didn't really think anything...
  3. Mckenzie

No pressure in new well

Last year we had a 150' drilled well with submersible pump installed for a new house. The house is nearing completion and we are trying to get the well online. From the well there is a check valve, a 40/60 pressure switch, a 35-gal Flex-Lite pressure tank, followed by a hose bibb with pressure...
  4. Newbie87

Pressure tank won’t hold pressure

Yesterday our pressure tank lost all water pressure. I got under the house to find the psi on the tank was next to zero. The bladder seems to be fine, as I checked the air pressure and it is at 28psi (I have a 30/50 tank). If I turn off the power, close the main water valve, drain the tank, then...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks