nibco

1. Terry

Nibco 500 Series & Tub Shower Valve

Nibco 500 Series & Tub Shower Valve
  2. Cherrera

Nibco 600, Help identifying shower handle

I need help identifying this shower handle, missing the center piece. There is a black button on it , I do not know what it did but it no longer works. House built in 87 , plumber thought maybe an American Standard but I have searched and cannot find one similar. The water only runs hot so...
  3. dangle

Nibco Series 600 unit Help identifying shower valve/trim

Hi all Can anyone identify this valve cartridge/trim kit in my shower? I searched the Alfano site for single-lever cartridges, to no avail. No markings on the trim kit other than H and C. House was built in 1986 and I believe this is original. Thanks! Nibco 600 Series
  4. Plumber?Ijustmether!

Terminology long sweep tee-wye versus combo

Hello , I'm trying to get to the bottom of what appears to be an elusive subject on code compliance and industry jargon. Specifically, I want to know what Nibco cast DWV Tee-Wye fitting(s) (if any) will satisfy the code requirements wherever a "Tee-Wye fitting with an eight-bend, or combo...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks