seal

1. Rob13

Fiberglass tub leaks at drain...

How can I fix this leak? Just replaced the whole floor and studs because of this issue. It's leaking at a notch in the fiberglass. Should I sand it down or use jb weld or both? Please, Any Help Much Appreciated...
  2. Mr Fixit eh

Toilet Base Leaks When clogged

So, I'm helping a friend with a toilet that was leaking around the base. The valve would stick open and there would be significant flooding from the base. The plumbing system is 30 years old, toilet is fairly 'new'. Before I started, I flushed - no leaking. I dumped a pail of water down to...
  3. Eric Brinton

What should I use to reseal a drain to a bath fitter?

We bought a house with a bath fitter (ugh, I know). The bath fitter got water under it (between the base of the fitter and the actual tub), the likeliest candidate seems to be because of the drain's seal having been broken. We pulled the drain up to allow the water to empty as best we could...
  4. Navrik

Wax Versus Non-Wax Toilet Seals

Hello everyone, I'm new to this website and wondering how the Community thought about Toilet Seals. If costs were not an issue, and based solely on performance and reliability, which type of Toilet Seal would you recommend when installing a Toilet? 1) Tradition Wax 2) Tradition Wax WITH...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks