review

1. Edward Louie

Ok to Use Double Elbow Vertically?

Hello. I am planning out the DWV for a tiny house on wheels. As a result, I don't have a crawlspace or a below grade in the slab space to work with. To keep the DWV from freezing I'm routing the horizontal runs just under the subfloor. I plan on cutting and sloping a channel in the rigid foam...
  2. Terry

TOTO Nexus MS642124CEFG, pictures and reviews

TOTO has a new Nexus toilet out now. It comes in 1.0 GPF and 1.28 GPF, a skirted bowl, and Tornado flushing. It's a universal height bowl at 16-1/8" before you add the seat which makes it an ADA bowl. It comes with it's 12" Unifit and you have the option of installing it with the 14" Unifit for...
  3. AndyfromQuebec

Condensation issue on 8-year old Giant water heater

Noticed some dried rusty water streaks on the outside of my 8-year old Giant hot water heater (172ETE), a Canadian-brand that used to be revered for its products longevity. The streaks were coming from the upper access panel, so I opened it up to find the batt insulation underneath sopping wet...
  4. Terry

Kohler K-3466 San Raphael opinions?

10/1/2002 I'm considering buying the Kohler K-3466 San Raphael Toilet with Conceiled Trapway. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Kohler claims this is the *new* San Raphael with the "redesigned Ingenium Flushing System" which has the siphon jet: It's different than that older...
  5. Reader Review

TOTO Drake Toilet Reviews, 2004 and some newer

Consumer reviews and opinions can be posted below concerning the Toto Drake toilet. Map testing for the CST744S is 900 grams. Terry Love's Consumer Report on Toilets Post a Followup "After one year of living with a plunger, I replaced both of my toilets with the Toto Drake model. What a relief...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks