impeller

1. B

Shallow well spinning then not

Hi So I'm dealing with a shallow well jet pump. It froze and cracked the casing (not the motor side) with some cold weather we had a couple weeks ago... We JB Welded the crack put it back on but a pipe was busted inside the house so had to shut off... It also still had a small crack in the back...
  2. Amovida

Question on Grundfos Pump

Hello and hope everyone is staying warm this winter! I have 2 Grundfos circ pumps (1 per zone) on an old Triangle Tube Prestige 110 boiler on a house we purchased relatively recently. One of the pumps appears to not be circulating as that zone is not warming. First I checked voltage to the...
  3. kevin freeman

When does it make sense to overhaul a leaking impeller on a Star ES05S shallow well Jet Pump?

When does it make sense to overhaul a leaking impeller on a Star ES05S shallow well Jet Pump? And if so where is the best place to get parts such as O rings etc? The pump is tired... 21 years running... Impeller = ES05S, motor = 94l105 and doesn't appear to have any issues running, just the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks