zoeller

1. JoeA

Primary Sump Pump Suggestion Zoeller vs Ridgid

Hi, I'm looking to replace my primary sump pump and I know plumbers usually suggest going with Zoeller but I have a lot of concerns especially after reading reviews about constant switch failures. I'm comparing two options here: Zoeller 0.75HP from Lowes...
  2. FlyingSquirrel

Sewer Ejector Pump Zoeller 267... a puzzling issue

I bought a 35 yr old home in Apr 2018. It has a finished walk out basement with a bathroom. It appeared that bathroom was added later, the previous owners had put a sewer sump and ejector pump (Zoeller M 267) that pumps out to main sewer pipe (in the basement) in the house. Few months ago I have...
  3. LoydDobbler

Zoeller Pump

Laying out my drain system soon for a new house. We need a lift pump. My main gig is home inspection, so I've seen hundreds of lift pump systems over the years. The system my plumber has called for includes a Zoeller 820 Shark pump. I definitely wanted Zoeller, but was shocked at the price...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks