pictures

1. Terry

Post an old picture of you on a plumbing project.

Post an old picture of you on a plumbing project. It's amazing how much has changed over the years. When I started in plumbing, I was in my 20's and weighted 155 pounds. Now years later I'm about 215 pounds. I think I was stronger at 155 pounds. I could carry a cast iron tub up stairs with...
  2. Terry

Case 1000 / 1100 toilet with pictures

Here are some pictures of a Case 1000 toilet that I removed the other day. No I did not keep any parts from it. Sorry Case 1000 toilet This think was very low to the ground.
  3. Terry

TOTO Nexus MS642124CEFG, pictures and reviews

TOTO has a new Nexus toilet out now. It comes in 1.0 GPF and 1.28 GPF, a skirted bowl, and Tornado flushing. It's a universal height bowl at 16-1/8" before you add the seat which makes it an ADA bowl. It comes with it's 12" Unifit and you have the option of installing it with the 14" Unifit for...
  4. Terry

DXV Fitzgerald D2205CA.101 toilet installation with pictures

DXV Fitzgerald D2205CA.101 toilet installation with pictures DXV is a branch of American Standard. The Fizgerald looks to be similar to the Cadet 3 Flowise with concealed trapway design. Here are pictures of one being installed. DXV Fitzgerald D2205CA.101 The D23005C.00 bowl It's a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks