longstride

1. Terry

"Crazy Love" Longstride Music

"Crazy Love" by Longstride, a Seattle band One of my favorite songs to dance to my honey with. Definitely good for slow dancing. "Can You Feel It" Longstride Band, Seattle WA
  2. Terry

Berrystock in Monroe WA. A Bellevue High reunion

I have discovered that people from my High School have a festival on a Monroe Berry Farm ever Summer. What a blast from the past to see people that I hadn't seen since then, and enjoying an evening of music together. Last year my son's band played the last set, until it started to rain and they...
  3. Terry

Xfinity and Youtube. How to use it

Comcast Xfinity and Youtube have teamed up and now you can watch videos on your television set. The X1 remote has a voice option, and pressing that, you say a search word and then Youtube. So...........try this, "Longstride Youtube" It works awesomely. Longstride Youtube
  4. Terry

Jamie sings a few covers. Recorded at Synergy Productions in Seattle

Here is Jamie on the video doing a few cover songs, recorded at Synergy Productions in Seattle. Let me know if you want to come out this Friday night to Kirkland to hear his band play at the Liquid Lime in Kirkland. It's going to be a rocking place. No cover / Free! Longstride Music
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks