glenwall

1. bnewland

American Standard Toilet Guide Chicago.Faucet

Exploded part views and numbers, for many2 vintage American Standard toilets.
  2. Terry

Glenwall Vormax Wallhung toilet by American Standard

The Glenwall Vormax wallhung by American Standard is a gravity flush with their Vormax technology. Two flappers in the tank to distribute water to the bowl. It's a taller comfort height bowl, about 1.5" higher than their pressure assist Glenwall. Just a few parts to keep track of. :)...
  3. nick tinari

1992 american standard wall mount (glenwall ?)

Folks, I am a homeowner with what I think is an early Glenwall model wall mount elongated bowl. toilet. I want to reuse, but my plumber needs mounting specs as the new wall will be thinner than the removed wet bed tile wall. I did not think to measure the wall thickness when I removed the...
  4. Schlage

American Standard wall mount tank 1960

We just purchased a home recently which has wall mount toilets, approx 40yrs old. One is an American Standard with a 4049 tank, gravity flow. The tank cracked and flooded the bathroom. I’m looking for a replacement tank but only find the pressure assist for that model. Will the pressure assist...
  5. g203

Glenwall toilet and weight capacity

We are replacing our 1965 glenwall wall hung toilet with a new AS elongated bowl and I'm concerned about the weight capacity. We have already replaced another glenwall last month with an elongated bowl in our basement and have noticed the toilet slightly flexing away from the wall when in use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks