case 3000

1. G

Replacing Case 3000 - Set Very Low - Recommendations?

Hello, First off, Terry, THANK YOU so much. I'm a new homeowner and our Case 3000 developed a nasty crack in the tank, so we have to replace it. This forum has been a wealth of extremely helpful information. Now, to the questions. 1. It looks like our Case 3000 was hung low, with the bottom...
  2. Old_Pipes

Case 3000 Replacement Toilet seat

I have a light blue Case 3000 toilet. The lid hinge is broken on one side, so I need to either replace the entire seat and lid or perform some modifications to the hinges. I have done a lot of web searching for replacement seats, but all the Case seat lids I have seen have stainless steel parts...
  3. Megcan2

Case 3000 valve leaking around ball-cock cover cap

After I flush my Case 3000 toilet, when the tank is re-filling I have water flowing out from around the large round cap which covers the ball-cock mechanism. I've tried to illustrate the location in the following photograph (I've re-purposed a photo that Reach4 had originally posted in a thread...
  4. NE_JV

Selling Case 3000's

I remodeled a few bathrooms and removed my old reliable Case 3000's (white). I have 1 that I continue to use. I am keeping them in my basement as I believe they are great toilets and could be salvaged. What is the best way to identify someone that may want to purchase these? I would make the...
  5. K3eax

Case 3000 Wall Mounted Toilet Chair Carrier

I'd like to hear from someone who has had experience with Case toilet chair carriers. I would like to replace the series 3000 wall mounted circa 1963 toilet with a modern toilet most of which attach with four bolts. Do Case chair carriers used for the 3000 series have tapped and threaded holes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks