subpanel

1. Caryncbreeef

Floor Drain question / WH proximity to Subpanel question

Hello folks, after three long years getting ready to finish this project. I’ll try to make this simple and clear. Installing a Rheem Proterra 50 gallon Hybrid WH. With regards to subpanel, i have 28” from corner of utility room (where plumbing is) to RH of Subpanel. Code seems to say I need...
  2. Jim Bob 4820

Why no 90C breakers?

Idle Saturday morning contemplation. What prevents the industry from making breakers with 90C terminals/connections? Is it a materials limitation - eg can’t dissipate heat from copper in the limited surface area of a breaker - or is it lack of market or something else? Just thinking we’ve...
  3. DTAZ

Looking for advice on a sub-panel - 60 or 80 amp?

I am remodeling my home and am in the process calculating the load for a sub panel that will supply power to a portion of the house. The house was built in the late 1040s with an addition constructed in the early 70s. There is a contemporary 200amp load center with integrated service entrance on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks