rough

1. J

Bathroom Rough In Layout

What do you think about the following rough in layout? Any feedback or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Jetboy55

Basement floor drains, what are they?

Hello everyone. I have these 4in floor drains in what is original rough in on my 1964 Wisconsin foundation. I want to know for sure what they are, as I plan to use the one on the right for a tub. I believe the one on the left by the water meter (with iron cap) is the cleanout for the street. The...
  3. TryingToPlumb

Help with a "builder" basement shower drain rough in

Hey all, happy holidays. I am finishing the basement and the builder "roughed" in some stuff for a bathroom down there. Ive completed the toilet, vanity and shower water supply lines. Looking at where the shower drain is, its off center. Im not sure what to do with it or what I am really...
  4. DJ O

Rough in question in New Jersey

I am in the process of adding a master bathroom and I have to rough in a toilet and sink off of a 3 inch main stack. The problem is the second floor bathroom was built with a ledger board connected to the house and I cannot drill or notch it. I am thinking of using a 3” San tee followed by 2 45...
  5. Colgate41

Toilet distance from wall

Hi all! I'm working my way towards a lite bathroom remodel with new flooring, vanity and a few other little things including possibly tile or wainscoting on the walls. My current toilet tank sits about 3" from the wall. I've measured the rough-in and it's about 12 - 3/4". The toilet is still...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks