odor

1. farmerisland

Sewer smell from condensate line

Hey everyone, thank you in advance for any help or steering guidance you might provide on my issue. I've been noticing on and off again sewer smell from our HVAC ducts and traced it to the closet where the setup is housed in a finished basement. I've attached a couple photos here that show the...
  2. Eskaymarsha

Disgusting smell under kitchen sink

Hey! I did a renovation 2 years ago so my kitchen is new. I also have a whole house water filtration system with softener installed in the basement at the water main and a reverse osmosis system installed feeding my ice maker and a "drinking water" double faucet at one of my kitchen sinks. A...
  3. Larryb123

Outdoor shower septic odor

First timer here needing advice: Had my septic system replaced and the contractor connected the outdoor shower to it. I’m assuming that’s code here at the shore in CT. Problem: now I’ve got septic odors coming up from the shower drain. Can I install a backwater valve to prevent this? Thanks...
  4. Dowonee

Pungent smell from the electrical outlet/kitchen

Hello, I've been having this odor issue that has been driving me crazy which seem to be getting worse by the day and hoping to see if anyone might have some ideas on why.. I live in CA in a 5 stories apartment complex. For months, there have been this faint foul odor always trapped in the...
  5. John Cox

Working softener, rotten egg smell

Just moved into this house (new to use). The well was last chlorinated in April 2016 by a local water service here. It was tested for bacteria as well as a condition of the home sale. We have a rotten egg or sewer smell in both hot and cold taps, every faucet, including outside spickets...
  6. Dwafford13

New product - ventilator removes odors at the toilet

Check out an interesting new product: a ventilator that attaches to the stool and uses activated carbon filters to remove odors before they get into the bathroom. Here's a link to their kickstarter campaign page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/232895859/mountain-air-toilet-ventilator
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks