mixer

1. Beadyeye

Abca01004, Shower mixing when off and dumping water into cold pipe; can you help identify the hardware manufacturer?

My shower is constantly mixing hot and cold water and dumping into the cold pipe. It also won’t mix in enough hot water anymore. I also can’t figure out the manufacturer to find out what part I’d need to order and replace. Can you help identify who manufacturers the hardware and help me find...
  2. Ivars

Tap leaking water out of the sides

Probably a very newbie question but I have a kitchen tap that leaks water out of sides, if the tap is open. Just not sure if I need to change the whole tap or can it be opened and it just needs a new washer or seal or something. I got advised by someone to replace the hot/cold mixer cartridge...
  3. zaruljica

How to take out mixer cartridge - urgent help needed!

How can I take out this cartridge: Please, please, nobody knows and system is really unusual. What tool should I use and what to do??? Please! Thanks!
  4. ejsarge

Danze, Special tool to remove single handle mixer cartridge cover?

Underneath the shower handle I've found this interesting design where there's a cover or shroud encapsulating the cartridge. The threading on it is interesting: the threading isn't required for the handle and there are two flat areas near the end. I'm guessing there's a special tool I should use...
  5. Sam Jameson

New mixer in second shower causing temperature control issues in first shower.

We converted a tub to a walk-in shower last year. Installed a new mixer, and replumbed the shower head. Everything went according to plan and we've had no issues. Fast forward to this year - we're renovating the second bathroom and installed a new mixer (just extended existing plumbing to a new...
  6. iwatermx

Looking for old brass ceramic cartridge

Hi I am looking for this ceramic cartridge of a two handle mixer shower. Do you recognise it in these following pictures?
  7. kerry ann

Shower valve question, please

Sorry if this question has already been asked. I am a homeowner, not a plumber, but I am responsible for acquiring all my materials. "I" am building a walk in shower, with a shower head and a hand held shower only. I purchased a kohler shower head kit on clearance at a big box store. It is for a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks