low flow

1. Kr8peace

50-180 PSI in corroded muni water pipe, what is the solution?

Muni water supply in small CO mountain town is about 50 PSI now, in winter. It will rise to 180 PSI spikes a lot with spring melt and continue until fall when it again slowly diminishes. Installed a pressure reducer to save fixtures. The incoming 3/4 galvanized pipe is also corroded so volume is...
  2. JJK

Moen faucet woe (low flow)

Hey there, I have a Moen faucet (2017) that is driving me bonkers with low flow. Looks like their Medina model, with a slightly different handle shape. It's been trouble almost from the start. Our building has old pipes (1950's condos), but the supply pipes coming out of the wall are putting...
  3. DaveFam

Low flow rate at times from Krystal Pure Water Softener

The Krystal Pure KS10|KS15HE|KS64HE unit is at least 13 years old here in Phoenix, AZ. There is a manual 740/760 Control 255 and Performa Series Valves (268, 268FA). We have times when the unit seems to be regenerating and there is no water flow to the house. I have read the resin issues can...
  4. Eric Walker

Low Flow From 1 1/4" well aprox. 30 ft deep

So me and my wife bought a 1100 square foot house built in 1935 because that is what we currently could afford. We bought the house knowing we had a water issue which out inspector told us was due to carbon steel pipes, which have since been removed and replaced with pex. We were still having...
  5. dblackburn

Wilkins 975xl Flow/Pressure Issues

I have a Wilkins 975xl backflow preventer. It is removed every winter and passes its test before every spring. That said - my sprinkle output is very weak. Each time I run the sprinklers I have to shut off the water coming from the Wilkins and open the three relief valves. This can be done...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks