ideas

1. cyphergt

My Kitchen Sink Is really close to my drain. So I can't put in a Dish Washer in to the Drain Line.

So as you can see in the images below my sink drain is really close to my drain line so I have no idea how I could install a drain line for a dish washer. I'm thinking maybe if I get a smaller drain I may be able to fit it but I don't that I could find anything that would be so much smaller that...
  2. Cullins Service

Leaf catcher on ez-dumper

Anyone with some ideas on setting up a leaf catcher on an easy dumper? We have a scag Giant vac and last year we converted our van into a leaf catcher. worked great until we had to empty the leaves. This year we have a truck w/ an easy dumper. I already put up the walls and painted them. Now I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks