slope

1. Sheri Soldatke

Bathtub Surround Slope

Null
  2. KC27

Natural Gas Pipe Deflection OK?

Had a replacement water heater installed this week. The natural gas is supplied to the heater from a 5' black iron pipe. The pipe deflects downward 3" from the T which feeds the 5' pipe, to the end of the 5' pipe where it connects to the elbow that sends the gas to the water heater. With the...
  3. HChess

Retiling or a drainage problem?

We had a leak from the second floor bathroom into our downstairs. Because of cabinet access to our piping inside the wall, I can see that it looks as though our liner was overflowing. When we block the drain and add water, eventually the leak flows past what looks to be the liner. Our shower...
  4. VikkiP

Kitchen sink drain moving - getting quotes and want to be sure design is right

Greetings. We're renovating a 1940s house with a basement, and plumbing rework is necessary. The kitchen and bath share a 6" wet wall. The kitchen sink is moving 15 feet away from the 3" C.I. main stack, to a new location in a small dining room addition over a separate crawl space. The...
  5. Polina

Can this work? This is coming from the toilet on the other side of block perimeter.

Any advise about this very creative bending of the line to pass the wall. Has anyone seen anything like this before? 1. Can it work? I do not see a vent. 2. Would a "magic vent" work? 3. Would lowering the main line at the point where the toiled line connect, help the slope from the toilet...
  6. E3 CCook

Inadequate slope new addition drain

I hired a plumber to rough in plumbing for new kitchen and bath. The new drain line that connects the new plumbing to the old is a 3" line with about 1/2" slope in 8ft (1/16" per foot). The new work has not been inspected yet by the local code official. If the code official doesn't flag this...
  7. sberg74

Toilet Drain Pipe Around Joists

I am looking to move a toilet on a bungalow main floor. Currently the drain sits 1' from the stack and drops straight into a double 45 wye that's about 5 1/2 feet off the basement floor. New toilet location is about 4 1/2 feet away, as the crow flies, but does not have a clear path through the...
  8. Sbas

Help! I have little space between my drain pipe and the top of my counter top. How can I get a few e

I am in the process of building a tiny house on wheels and just had my plumber finish the drain line. Because we needed to achieve minimum slope downhill, my drain pipe ended up being a bit higher than I wanted. I know have very limited space to work with my kitchen sink. Here is a picture of...
  9. Danester

Adequate slope for toilet drain?

EDIT: Bathroom remodel. ABS stack between kitchen adjoining kitchen san tee and toilet/bath san tee was cracked all the way down (1978 house). Replaced a large section of the stack, including kitchen san tee & trap rough in and I'm now working on roughing in the bathroom DWV piping. I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks