settings

1. K

Critique newbies 5800SXT settings

Thanks for all the resources in this forum! Very helpful as I lurked and did my research. I settled on a 5800SXT and my calculations are different than what the supplier recommends, so I was hoping some in here could weigh in. Hatch 5b test @ 12 gpg Roughly 165 gallons a day usage Based on...
  2. Hud

Advice on new softener.

Plan to replace my current softener with a Fleck 5810SXT and would appreciate comments on a couple items. City water; 15 grains; no iron, 0.6Clorine; code requires 1" plumbing. 2 person household, 90 day average soft water consumption is 75 gallons per day. 1. Is 10% resin a good option. 2. I...
  3. Nami

Fleck 5800 sxt programming and upflow questions

Hi, I just registered for these forums after trying to program and install my water softener this past week. I couldn't find any previous posts regarding my questions so I was wondering if someone could help me with my questions. First off, I bought a Fleck 5800 sxt water softener 64,000...
  4. mrshanno

Double check my Fleck 5600sxt settings please

Hi I installed a 5600sxt this past weekend, and did the manual regeneration with everything seemingly going fine. It appeared to be lots of discharge water during the backwash and rapid rinse, so would like to know if those minutes could be reduced with no ill effects? (Also, why is the brine...
  5. Marcellus Smith

Help!! Fleck 5810sxt settings advice.

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and looking for some advice on the correct settings for my newly installed fleck 5810sxt water softener. I installed the system yesterday and today all the tap water inside my home taste very salty. I'm not sure if this is normal. Any advice would be...
  6. Thev Raj

Fleck 5810 SXT settings help - New to water softeners

Hello, I would appreciate if you could please provide some assistance is verifying and helping me fine tune the Fleck 5810 SXT water softener I have installed. Last time I checked my water softener, I noticed that not much brine was filled (very low) and the water wasn't getting softened enough...
  7. Dmlaero

Settings for Fleck 5812 SXT w/ 2.5 cu-ft Resin Tank

Do the settings below look correct? Seems like the capacity should be more like 60,000 grains to be closer to the "ideal" salt dose of 8 lbs per cu-ft (@24,000 grains/cu-ft). What actually controls salt dose? I assume the BLFC and Injector have a role, but do any of the settings affect it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks