lighting

1. JoeThomas

Best Light for Reading, Computer Office: Flat Panel or Dome/Global Light

We are thinking of installing new ceiling lights, in Standard 10 feet ceiling. We originally have 4 inch diameter light in the hallway. My son would keep the door open to prevent getting hot, however this hallway light was hitting the side, peripheral of his eye, very small and lot of light...
  2. Chaz

Lights flickering

Another thread about lights flickering... I’ve read all of the others, but none of the answers solved my problem. When we bought the house the lights were flickering on one circuit. The inspector thought it might just be the bulbs. Since then I have replaced everything except the wires...
  3. sagrr

Shower Speakers and Lighting - Steam proof/water proof

I'm flirting with the idea of a steam generator in my bathroom renovation, but I don't really see many options for in steam room speakers and steam lighting. Does anyone have any recommendations for either. I'm looking for recessed ones since I'm already behind all of the studs. I'm also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks