faucet

1. J

No clue what kind of nut this is or how to remove it. Trying to replace kitchen faucet. Would appreciate the help

Hi, I’m trying to replace an old kitchen faucet as I already received a new one, but I have no clue how to remove the nut and pieces holding it in place. I don’t know the brand or how to even look on getting it off.
  2. A

Help to identify shower faucet

Hi. I need help to identify my shower faucet. I don't have the original model
  3. jalumbau

Help in identifying bathroom faucet manufacturer

Hi would someone be able to identify the attached faucet’s manufacturer? Can’t see any distinguishing marks on the faucet itself or the supply hoses which might provide identification. thanks in advance,
  4. H

Extend faucet bathtub

Can you tell me which extant product I need from Home Depot? see photo thanks
  5. aron-simpsons

I'm looking for alternatives to Moen valves.

Hello, guys. I am currently doing some renovation work for my sister, so I need your help. We have 5 Moen faucets, and we need 5 valves for them that are exactly the same, with the same design as specified in the link . Question: are there valves from other manufacturers with the same design but...
  6. J

What type of faucet do I have?

Can't find any markings and I need to fix drips. Either by replacing washer, or buying a whole new stem. Thanks in advance
  7. JGRLUT

How do I unscrew my WaterRidge Topmount kitchen sink faucet? With picture.

I'm trying to replace my kitchen faucet but I can't get it unscrewed because the metal around the fastener blocks both sides of the fastener holding it down. I'm sure it's simple, but I can't figure it out. Thanks.
  8. iFixit

My bathtub faucet spout needs to be replaced

I would like to save money by doing this myself. has anyone done this job before? I found a tutorial. Would you recommend following this or have another recommendation?
  9. Rustypipe

Identify faucet -- Dornbracht?

I'm trying to identify this faucet type. Two are stiff and need help. It is a Dornbracht? I couldn't find this logo on their website. Thanks. -rp
  10. Samyverner

In need of help identifying kitchen faucet brand

Pictures of faucet here: My wife and I were recently remodeling our upstairs unit after the tenant moved out and replaced the kitchen sink basin. The faucet, however, was just fine so we kept it. Unfortunately, in all the commotion, we lost the nut connector. We’ve tried all our local...
  11. Gabdude123

Identify and replace old shower cartridge

Can anyone identify the faucet and cartridge in the images? It was likely installed in 1980s. Some people have said it looks like an old grohe or Hans Grohe. The cartridge is shot and I am having a very hard time finding a replacement. Any advice is appreciated.
  12. Whitall

Another Moen retaining clip thread!

Hoping a new post brings fresh ideas. I have a 25 year old Moen positemp bathtub /shower faucet. It's been dripping for years so I finally decided to tackle it. I had waited because there's no shut off valve and I was afraid to shut off the whole house in case I screwed it up. Got my cartridge...
  13. JackPasco33

Faucet diverter came off - no obvious way to re-install

Hey folks, a bit of an emergency situation here, and all the plumbers in town are busy. The faucet came off the tub when one of our AirBnB guests turned on the shower. It doesn't look like anything I'm finding on the internet, and I'm not sure what to do here. There's not a screw that holds the...
  14. Piper308

Lukewarm "hot" water during bathroom addition.

Hello, and thank you to all the replies in advance. First time posting, have a question about lukewarm water temps during a bathroom addition. I have a 2.5 bath house, which I am having a basement full bathroom addition (toilet, shower, etc.) completed at this time. The contractor...
  15. Terry

Even Flow Guitar Faucet

How many of you are installing this faucet for your musician customers? I like how you can "tune" the water, both temperature and flow. Made by Chibson. This amp cover for the toilet tank cover is nice too. You could surely party in the bathroom making music.
  16. Alan_Leed

Newport Brass Astor, Can't remove faucet handle in "old style" faucet...?

Hi, I have a dripping faucet and wanted to replace the washer or cartridge in it...but I can't seem to get the handles off to access the cartridge. Faucet was installed about 15 yrs ago so it's "new" old style looking but I have no idea what the brand it (maybe European?). See photos...but I...
  17. JoeyDYI80

Low water flow rate from kitchen faucet

We installed a new faucet about 2 years ago and all was working well. It is a Krause single side handle. Recently we noticed that the flow rate had decreased for the cold side. After a few more days the hot side also had decreased. We closed and opened the valves under the sink and it actually...
  18. losten

Bathroom sink leaking from water supply connection to faucet

Hello, all. I recently discovered that my bathroom sink was leaking where the cold water supply line connects to the underside of the faucet. I initially tried tightening the connection but that didn’t help. I replaced the water supply line but I am still having the same issue with it leaking at...
  19. Snorp

Faucet water flow issue - Obvious answer?

Good day to all. Situation: My small upstairs full bath was remodeled about two years ago (two-level townhouse). The vanity and the faucet were replaced but I believe that the faucet came packaged with the vanity and the top. I've been getting complaints from my stepdaughter about the low...
  20. Jeremy M Startzer

Pegasus Estates, Help Identifying Faucet

Any help with identification of this faucet would be appreciated. Specifically I am looking to replace the handle insert adapter that is pictured (top spline sheared off) Thanks in advance
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks