dvw

1. The_Optimyst

Run vent across ranch home to tie into existing pipe through roof or punch new hole/vent pipe?

I live in lower, Mid-Michigan, right near I-94. Winters here are mostly mild, but occasionally we drop into the -20s. I'm adding a laundry room on the South end of my 60s/70's build Ranch. We're taking part of an exceptionally huge garage to do this, so the roof is already in place. The septic...
  2. CheesecakeLover

PVC DWV rough-in advice (pictures)

I'm adding a bathroom in the basement, draining into ejector pit. The ejector pit is in a utility closet adjacent to where the new bathroom will be. Attached I took a picture from 3 angles. Venting: There will be two new 2" vent pipes going directly up through the roof. They are kept...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks