cartridge

1. J

Help me, I'm dumb (Delta shower cartridge issue)

I need some help, I’ve exhausted everything I know and can’t figure this out. I’m trying to install a delta shower cartridge (MODEL#: RP46463) into r22000 valve body and no matter what I do the water just comes out full force from the shower head like the cartridge is turned fully on. I’ve...
  2. J

Remove old shower faucet

My shower tub is leaking, so I tried to get to the cartridge, but am stuck on how to remove the cover/housing at the cartridge. I believe it is Kohler. The photos show the center, and 2 of the cover. How do I remove the cover? It won't budge. Thanks for any comments.
  3. Terry

Moen cartridges for replacement

Moen cartridges for replacement
  4. FirstTimeDIY

Shower Valve Leak? Unsure of how to diagnose the problem.

Hello Everyone, First time DIYer, trying to give it a honest go at a self-repair! The shower has been leaking for a little bit with a slow but consistent drip through the tub spout. After some reading and videos online, figured it was probably the cartridge that required a possible...
  5. Whitall

Another Moen retaining clip thread!

Hoping a new post brings fresh ideas. I have a 25 year old Moen positemp bathtub /shower faucet. It's been dripping for years so I finally decided to tackle it. I had waited because there's no shut off valve and I was afraid to shut off the whole house in case I screwed it up. Got my cartridge...
  6. Cyahr

Filter for sprinkler system

I have the problem of my sprinkler heads getting clogged up with a reddish/orange sediment that looks like sand. I’m assuming it’s iron/rust. My question is, I have a old pool filter on the side of my house. The exact model is the Hayward C900. Would that work for filtering the water going...
  7. Conqurall

Aquabrass, Mystery Shower Cartridge

I have a shower cartridge that I cannot identify. I have pulled on all my sources and have come up empty handed. Does this look familiar to anyone?
  8. Junkie_Vince

American Standard Tub/Shower Identification

Anyone here familiar with American Standard t+s cartridges? Need to go fix this for a family member and I’d like to buy the parts in advance if possible since I can only go out there when most places are closed. Don't have much experience with American Standard but finding that some use a single...
  9. JMustang

HELP! Shower Head Leaking when Guest Bath is Used

My master shower dribbles and drips when the guest bath/shower is used. Both the valve and cartridge(Single Lever) have been replaced and it's still doing it. What the heck?
  10. Terry

Moen 1255 Everlast cartridge leaks, the fix from Moen

I have been noticing that some of my customers with Moen kitchen faucets have had issues with the leaking 1255 cartridge. For some I've gone back several times. Moen now has a kit they send out that helps to keep the cartridge from loosening and therefore leaking. The is the kit. Once...
  11. Terry

Import Shower faucet cartridge question

A really generic shower without a name needing a new cartridge. Someone thinks it may be this one. https://www.faucetpartsplus.com/product_p/40380.htm?fbclid=IwAR1mic0quEHZ7JSuTh2lsQ4X7boHdPSUR9iOXcKHDFWtRjfXKxhFqZ-O87M
  12. Shivam

Delta Faucet cartridge won't go back in

Hello, I had a leak in the shower faucet, so I took the cartridge out, replaced the rubber and springs and now trying to put it back. But it won't fit back. I have twisted and pushed with enough force, but it just won't go in all the way. It was a little hard to take it out as well, but I didn't...
  13. Casey M

Moen 1200 Cartridge Issue

So this morning I replaced the Moen 1200 cartridge in my shower. Now when I tested it, my hot water pressure is good, my cold water pressure is good as well but when I have the knob set in the middle the pressure is low. Is the cartridge defective or did I do something wrong and there's an...
  14. ROCCO MORROTTO

Help Identify old shower stem from the 50s

Hey my name is Rocky, i have a leaky shower stem pulled it out and the washer/bushing at the end is torn and degraded. i need to replace or rebuild. problem is i have no idea what make the stem is. Has 12 splines and is roughly 5 7/8 long. As the title says, i need help to identify it. the house...
  15. Breplum

Altmans Cartridge I.D. Help

Supposedly Artistic Brass, I have not been able to identify. Even sent pics to A.B. But, so far no response. I’ve been through every page of the brass craft stem finder PDF.
  16. Mark2276

K-8304 Kohler Shower/Bath Faucet Constant Drip

Hello, I had a Kohler (model Rubicon) Bath/Shower Faucet installed last year during a bathroom remodel. After the install there was a constant drip from the tub spout after the faucet was shut off. I contacted Kohler and they sent me a replacement (one piece cartridge) (model GP 800881 -...
  17. Cain2k

Strange shower temp change

I have a Grotherm 3000 valve (34909) in a shower that was installed many years ago. A little while ago, it started only putting out hot water. After a little research, it seemed like the cartridge was the most likely candidate. When I opened it up and tried to turn off the supply locally using...
  18. zaruljica

How to take out mixer cartridge - urgent help needed!

How can I take out this cartridge: Please, please, nobody knows and system is really unusual. What tool should I use and what to do??? Please! Thanks!
  19. ees19

CoOp leak to downstairs unit— Cartridge Replacement

I just recently moved into a new CooP. I’ve been there for 3 weeks. Prior to moving in, the unit above me had a leak in their bathroom that trickled down through my ceiling (no damage). Once I moved in, the hot water in the standing body shower was not working. I spoke to maintenance and they...
  20. Mike Kovach

Sweat fitting to Gabrylly shower valve

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks