soffit

1. Tyler Underwood

Securing PEX in a Soffit

Hi experts, Well it looks like the guy who installed PEX for his basement bathroom supply lines before finishing the rest of the basement messed up. Unfortunately that guy is me. Three years ago, I finished the rest of my basement, holding on the bathroom to spread out the expense and give...
  2. Mike817

Is this soffit? Between living and dining room load bearing?

We just had a wall removed that was perpendicular to this soffit? ( not sure what it’s called) this soffit is parrealel to the ceiling joists. I know that normally means it isn’t load bearing but I just want to make sure. Also I just want to level it out with dining room ceiling. I exposed the...
  3. Dvid

Bathroom Backdraft

We have a new home and one bathroom fan in particular has horrible cold backdraft from outside. The damper with the fan is angled at the top and bottom. It's not stuck. I suspect it is leaking in air or worse blowing open from the other side if enough air is hitting the flap. That particular...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks