small space

1. Walewyck

Compact toilet

Hi all. We have a Toto Eco Drake in our very small powder room, and while I have no complaint about how it functions, our space is so limited that I'm considering replacing it with something smaller. The Eco Drake is 28" long, so a replacement would need to be shorter than that. Any...
  2. JustAnotherHomeOwner

Floor Mounted Hydronic Expansion Tank 4.5 or 6Gal - Do They Exist?

Hi all... TLDR: Any suggestions for brands who make a 4.5 or 6 gal hydronic expansion tank designed to sit on the floor? i.e. Air-valve not on the bottom, with appropriate stand/feet/legs I have a *very* small mechanical room with a lot going on. I have a 125,000 BTU/h combi-boiler " feeding...
  3. Lifespeed

5 - 10 gal under-sink electric water heater, 240V, not just "hand washing"

I have a slightly unusual water heater requirement, for a "Granny Unit", if you will. It will be a new installation, preferably under-sink as space is limited, with 240V service available at the panel. I am checking on the ampacity now, but with the installation of a ductless mini-split heat...
  4. Mitch_R

Toilet for small space

Does anyone have a particular toilet they would recommend for a small space? I think have 27 inches to work with -that's from the wall to the front edge of the toilet. My other toilets are a Tota Drake (1.6 gallon) and Kohler Santa Rosa. I have been very happy with those, but I think they are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks