seat

1. Beermati

Toto Seat Question

Hi, I have a Toto Nexus 1-piece toilets and a Toto Carlyle II 1-piece toilet, both with the 'standard' soft close seat. They are both elongated bowls. My wife complains about cleaning the underside of the seat, which is basically just the curved top part that you sit on, with four 'feet'...
  2. jellyghost

Pre War Crane Leaky Faucets

I am working with a friend that has pre war Crane faucets (Crane-FB1077 is the stem). Her home has three of them, and they all have some problems. I have replaced a few washers, and one of the valve stems was successfully unfrozen with pb blaster (another one wasn't unfroze, suggestions...
  3. Jakedeg

Removing seat hinge bolts from one-piece toilet

I am trying to replace the seat of my one-piece Kohler toilet. I have purchased the PART 84999 TOILET SEAT ANCHOR KIT but removing the old bolts from my previous seat is proving to be very challenging. I used some pliers to try to unscrew them, but just ended up snapping off the heads. Now, I'm...
  4. RobHoo?

Seats and Stems for shower handles too large

Hello All, Any help that could be provided would be much appreciated. I live in house built in the early 50's ('55 i believe) in Northern Virginia. I was trying to replace the seat and stem set-up in the bathroom, and I was told I would need American Standard hardware, I ordered from a...
  5. Chris Z

Toto Entrada Toilet Seat

I just installed a round Toto Entrada toilet and currently have a Bemis seat on it. The problem is that it hangs over the bowl by about half an inch all the way around. Can anyone recommend a seat that fits better preferably with 4 bumpers and in white. Thanks.
  6. CubGirl

Rebuilding Sterling faucet

hi everybody, i already paid a plumber who absconded after he was paid, so i need to do this work myself!! (dumb i know, but i really thought he'd return... now i'm glad he didn't come back -- his work was no good.), anyway, i have a sterling faucet, at least a sterling stem came out of it...
  7. Blakecb

Toto Pacifica Soft Close Seat Removal

I have a 12 year old Toto Pacific Elongated fully skirted toilet. The soft close toilet seat has now broken. I have attempted to remove the seat to fix or replace, but the bolts are stuck and starting to strip. Since it is fully skirted, it has the bolts with the drop in rubber anchor. Since the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks