plunger

1. Alvarezb18

Toilet just fills up and then will slowly drain but nothing will gown down but water.

When I flush my toilet it fills up to the rim with water. It will then drain slowly but not even a piece of toilet paper will go down the drain. I've tried plunging it and nothing is coming up like it had a clog. I plunged and flushed about 30 times. I then did the soap and hot water method...
  2. HomeSlicer

Best toilet for someone who creates frequent clogs requiring a plunger?

Clogging and plunging a toilet is a frequent problem for me. I can't seem to avoid it. I have narrowed down my search to the following toilets: American Standard Champion 4 (1.6 GPF) TOTO Ultramax (1.6 GPF) TOTO Ultramax 2 (1.28 GPF) TOTO Aquia (.9/1.6 GPF) One would assume that the higher GPF...
  3. Taterman

Frost Free Spigot Plunger Repair Question

I have a frost free spigot with a damaged plunger part that is causing water to leak out the drain hole when the spigot is shut off. It's the cylinder located inside the handle. Does anybody know what this part is called and if it can be replaced? Thanks. https://ibb.co/bxnSQ6
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks