high pressure

1. Ted S

150+ psi pressure after whole house filtration system.

Update: After posting this. I found major issue in this setup. Please see my updated figure below. The issue is that the filtration loop was going nowhere. The diagram explains it best. Hello, Please bear with me as I explain the situation. It is very odd and I cannot find a resolution. I...
  2. RinCT

Burner didn't shut off at limit

Newbie here. I just noticed my Oil Fired Burnham Boiler wasnt shutting off when heat runs. I turned Tstat down so it stopped. Went to check temp and it was almost 200 with pressure rose to 20psi. Normally at 15. I have Hi/Lo set at 180/150 and diff at 12. Maybe I never noticed before but why...
  3. Rudyard

New T&P valves on water heater leaking, pressure driven from 65 to 165psi

For my first post here - a family I know moved into a house that's three levels, garage is at ground level and has two gas water heaters, one for each flat above. Both are 48 gallons. Each has four settings: A B C and Very Hot. Both are set at A. Both tanks have brand new T&P valves. They...
  4. Danester

High initial pressure that tapers off after 10-20 seconds

I did a quick forum search and I'm not sure I have the same issues others have had with needing to install expansion tanks. When I turn on either hot or cold (or mixed) the initial pressure is somewhere around 150psi (confirmed with a gauge at the hose outside). Then after 10-20 seconds or so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks