ejector pump

1. Kevin71246

Make a pump quiet check valve with a wye?

I have a typical loud thump when my ejector pump goes off, obviously from my check valve. I went to the big box store but they don't sell 2" quiet/silent/klunkless CVs. They actually have a licensed plumber working there, which is a surprise. He told me when he installs pumps he puts a wye...
  2. Martin1b

Zoeller M267 ejector pump won't start

Issues started with intermittent starts. I thought it was a sticky float. One day, no start at all and a full pit. So, I pulled the pump and lifted float to turn it on. It won't start. No hum, nothing. I'd like to fix it if possible. I purchased it 'lightly' used (looking pretty new) and it's...
  3. Rowland Forbes

Basement plumbing for ejector pump up to main sewage line

We're finishing our basement and have installed a holding tank with ejector pump for the waste. Currently we have the pump connecting to an existing 2" line, which also has the kitchen sink (about 16 feet up the pipe) and a washing machine (about 12 feet down the pipe). I'm wondering if...
  4. mangoManFT

Sewage ejector pump intermittently trips GFCI breaker

I have a Liberty sewage ejector pump outside my house. It is plugged into an outside GFCI outlet. Intermittently, the GFCI breaker trips and the pump doesn't run. If I reset the breaker, the pump runs again. There doesn't seem to be any particular event that triggers the breaker trips, as...
  5. Michael Hoefling

Laundry Room - Pump and drain line

I am new to the joining the site but have been watching on the sidelines for awhile reading as much as I can. Now I have project! I am renovation my laundry room and moving my washer/dryer that is where the problem comes in. Now my washer is on the opposite side of the drain line. I would like...
  6. Tiver43809

Check Valve and Gate Valve

I just finished building my house, the plumber/electrician I hired wasn't all that as the saying goes. I won't go into all the issues but this one. He did not cover his trenches he said he thought I would do it with my blade on my tractor. Anyway, from the house to the septic is 95 feet. I...
  7. robinsi

Check valve and ball valve combo for ejector pump

Hi everyone, I installed a sewage pump (liberty pro 380) when I redid the chalet basement. I’m now at the step of connecting it to the main waste line, about 6 feet above. I’m trying to decide which check valve and ball valve I should use. For the CV, I’m considering the Zoeller 30-0151...
  8. LorraineH

Inconsistent sewer smell, fixtures not vented?

Post deleted.
  9. Chenxi LIU

Ejector pump horizontal distance

I am a plumbing designer, I recently got a comment from one plumbing contractor about the horizontal distance between the fixtures to the ejector pump, the distance between my furthest fixture to the ejector pump is around 30', and he said it is the pitch required for the distance is far exceed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks