seahawks

1. Terry

Wayne Cody of Kiro

Wayne Cody a Seahawks announcer for Kiro in the 70's. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Cody
  2. Terry

Rufus Crawford Seattle Seahawks running back

Rufus Crawford came down to see the family. He was our favorite kick returner for the Seahawks. He played one year, 1978, and then went to play for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. He broke the Canadian Football League yardage record which had stood for 28 years. 1979 to 1985 in Canada. Definitely an...
  3. Terry

Seahawks Kingdome poster trivia

The Kingdome where the Seahawks played had many posters that fans would bring to the games. The big ones on the South End where the players came out were done by the Love family, mainly my mom Pamela Love with help from her husband Melvin and the kids. My mom like to encourage all of the players...
  4. Terry

Seahawks vs Green Bay 12/11/2016

Visiting Green Bay with my son Jamie, thanks to Kohler. My Seattle Seahawks play Green Bay on Sunday. It's always a good game when those two meet. Green Bay A little history about the forward pass.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks