bolts

1. Mark Ezrin

Trouble locating closet flange screw "nut"

Ok, this is probably an easy question and a stupid one. I was repairing a toilet that had leaked. I removed the toilet to clean up and then put in a new wax ring. Of course the flange screws/bolts were stripped so I bought new ones. What do the bolts connect to? Because of the flange and...
  2. Jakedeg

Removing seat hinge bolts from one-piece toilet

I am trying to replace the seat of my one-piece Kohler toilet. I have purchased the PART 84999 TOILET SEAT ANCHOR KIT but removing the old bolts from my previous seat is proving to be very challenging. I used some pliers to try to unscrew them, but just ended up snapping off the heads. Now, I'm...
  3. Blakecb

Toto Pacifica Soft Close Seat Removal

I have a 12 year old Toto Pacific Elongated fully skirted toilet. The soft close toilet seat has now broken. I have attempted to remove the seat to fix or replace, but the bolts are stuck and starting to strip. Since it is fully skirted, it has the bolts with the drop in rubber anchor. Since the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks