toto

1. A

Toto drain valve body assembly

My Toto single piece (bowl and tank are one piece) toilet is failing to hold water in the tank. It seems to be draining into the bowl so there’s no water on the floor. I’ve narrowed it down to a leak at either the flapper or the drain valve body assembly. I replaced the flapper but that made no...
  2. Coherent

Install a unifit on a tall closet flange?

I have a closet flange that sits high because there's a closet flange repair spacer on top since the original cast iron closet flange rusted away. It's one of those red metal brackets that hugs the rusted closet flange. When I attach the unifit adapter, the end that's supposed to bolt down is up...
  3. D

What's the Difference between TOTO model# CST453CEFG#01 vs. model# CST775CEFG#01

The only thing I can find different between these toilets spec-wise is...well, nothing! I searched online and their descriptions are a carbon copy. I even called the TOTO showroom, and their rep looked and couldn't find any difference. She reached out to their techs, and said "I'll get back to...
  4. Velocityloop

toto auto-flush

I have a toto promenade II and would like to replace the flush valve thu451.10-10a with a thu747-a and motor for auto flush. (the seal gaskets are the same). The thu747-a is for a ultramax II and carlyle II with washlet+ single piece 1.28gpf same as the promenade II. Will this work?
  5. edronline

Replaced Toto flush tower, now handle has too much play

Hi -- I have a Toto Drake II 1G toilet, left hand flush. I replaced the original flush tower with a new flush tower - I can't find the model #, but it was the correct one. I replaced the flush tower in another Drake II toilet we have in our house without incident. With this newest toilet, the...
  6. AmateurHomeowner

Gluing/Epoxying a bidet mounting bracket to toilet? Good idea or bad idea?

Had a toto washlet for years and loved it. Bought an apartment, moved into it a couple years ago, and couldn't bring the bidet with me. I finally got around to getting a new Toto C5 washlet and realized my tankless floating Duravit toilet seat holes are too far apart for the toto mounting...
  7. B

Toto Aquia IV vs Nexus

I am looking at the Toto Aquia IV and the Nexus Washlet+ with the S550e and auto-flush. I want a one piece, skirted model. This website has been a great source for understanding the Toto toilets. I like the look and the dual flush function of the Aquia. However, I'm concerned about the flushing...
  8. Zelda

Toto Toilet choice - help please

Hello all, and thank you for sharing your experiences and knowledge! About to do a primary bath remodel and have been searching for the toilet. I have narrowed it down to the Toto toilet, and these two models: CST776CEFG or CST776CSFG [I realize that the seat is purchased separately] ---or ---...
  9. Notapro

Toto Aquia II parts for leak

I have a 2011 Toto Aquia II. It has developed a leak, I believe, at the flush valve gasket. At first I thought it was the connection for the water line to the tank. When the water is off it doesn't seem to leak - or leaks slow enough not to notice. When I turn the water back on before a flush-...
  10. Kathryn

Toto w/ 10” rough

Hi! Renovating our hall bath and need a new toilet. It’s a 10” rough so choices are limited... Is Toto Drake the best option? The showroom I went to recommended - CST776CEFG Should I go with 1.28 or 1.6 GPF? Thank you so much in advance! Sincerely, Someone who does not know anything about...
  11. Archmike2021

New Toto Keeps Clogging on large stools

Hey Everyone! After reading through a bunch of posts on here I decided to swap my half bath toilet for a Toto Drake 1.28gal with the cefiontect glaze because it sounded like Toto toilets rarely clog. Well somehow after only having the toilet for 2 weeks my wife has somehow clogged it twice. My...
  12. TOTOenjoyer

Toto Model Ordering Confusion

Morning, plumbing experts and aficionados! My wife and I are remodeling our guest bathrooms and have decided to replace the builder-grade toilets that came with the house. We are looking for toilets with the following features: standard height, two-piece, 1.6 gallon flush, elongated...
  13. WDR

Toto fill valve Leak

I have a TOTO Drake with fill valve TSU24A. The tank will drain, fill as normal, and shut off as normal, but then, it starts a slow leak which gradually increases into the center white tube. After a few moments, it overflows into the tube. Nothing will stop it short of shutting off the water...
  14. PierreYC

Toto Aquia I CT414M tank to bowl leak / replace TS810DV2 rubber washer ?

Hello I’m currently trying to reinstall a Toto CT414 / Aquia I toilet, but can’t figure out how to fix the leak coming from the tank to bowl nuts connection. I have already checked the supply valve and flush 3" : they don’t leak. After two unsuccessful installations, I placed the toilet...
  15. Ayoo

Toto Drake Incomplete Flush on Flush Quick Release

I just had 2 Toto Drakes (CST776CEFG) installed in my house after reading about them on this forum. One flushes very quickly and how i assume it would if i just depress the flush and release. The other doesn't do a complete flush upon depressing the flusher and quickly releasing, but does a...
  16. Jaronk2000

Carlyle II vs Legato

I've been looking at the Carlyle II as from my understanding it is just the skirted version of the Ultramax II. Using the compare function on the Toto website I couldn't find very many differences between the Carlyle II and the Legato, but I may be missing something. I couldn't find very many...
  17. User786

Toto CST776CSG#01 or CST776CEG#01? Any meaningful difference in flush?

Hi, I have narrowed it down to either of these two models with the help of this forum and @Terry Thank you for the help and input. I know I do not want a taller toilet but I also know I want an elongated bowl so that's I why I have narrowed it down to these two. Now I just have to decide...
  18. Bob_True

Worth getting washlet-ready Drake?

Thanks to the advice on this forum, I've decided to get a couple of the Toto Drakes, most likely the CST776 or 786. However, I've run into 2 questions I can't find answers to: First, it seems that the 786 is identical to the 776 but with a more transitional styled tank. Is there any...
  19. Howard M Emerson

My master bathroom remodel to date.....

Nobody will ever accuse me of rushing things. I made a 'sketch' of an idea over 10 years ago, and this past October I decided to just do it. My wife had, hours earlier, left to visit the kids in Toronto, so it was time for 'dust with impunity'. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but basically...
  20. Nima

Help! Is Toto Nexus toilet compatible with TSU01W.10R

Hi, We have difficulty installing our Toto Nexus toilet in master bath. Space from the wall is 10 inch. Also have same space in guest bathroom for Drake toilet. 1. Is Toto Nexus toilet compatible with TSU01W.10R adapter? If not, is chipping the tile and concrete the only option or we can use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks