pfister

1. J

My pfister shower won’t turn off

Hi I have an older pfister shower model and when I went to pull on the temp adjustment to turn on the shower it turned on like normal but the nob refuse to push back in I could really use some advice on how to fix this if anybody knows how. It won’t let me add any pictures
  2. P

Please help me identify pfister part

For the pfister shower cartridge, there is a groove on the bottom that slides onto a black piece in the wall. When I was changing the cartridge, said black piece came loose and fell into the wall. Now, the entire cartridge is sticking out of the wall. I need help identifying the piece and...
  3. Amore

Need to locate valve stems for these faucets

I believe that these faucets are from pre-1994 era and I need to replace the valve stem. So far, I'm leaning towards Pfister, but not sure... Also, when looking at the underside of the counter, I see that the valve body is very large and I'm wondering if I need to replace everything or if the...
  4. evanrw

Need help with removing a Pfister shower handle that has no set screw

Hi I am trying to figure out how to remove a pfister shower handle that does not have any screws on it. I thought maybe the cap could be removed by rotating but i tried twisting and it wouldn’t budge. Not sure if I need to use some other tools to loosen? Please help. Any assistance or...
  5. Matt Biringer

Replacement faucet handle help

Cracked my ceramic handle on a price Pfister handle. It doesn't look universal, what kind should I be looking for? I cannot seem to find the exact one online as it was discontinued by manufacturer. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  6. punkiister

Pfister, Too Hot or Too Cold Water in Shower Panel

Hello, My bathroom has a Pfister shower panel model # 016-700SP. I have replaced the temperature and diverter part # 974-251A. Since i have installed the new part the water only flowing at extreme temperature either its too hot or too cold. Its not mixing at all. I took out the handle and...
  7. lottia

ID Price Pfister kitchen faucet

This kitchen faucet needs O-rings. I contacted Price-Pfister, who told me it is a 34 Genesis. Unfortunately, the exploded parts diagram does not match this faucet. Also, the part number they gave me for the O-rings (950-9100) includes only two rings, but mine has three. This is a well-made...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks