offset

1. krizzta

Pillbox toilet and tank too close to wall

Howdy toilet people, is it possible to rotate this toilet bowl without having to disrupt/move the tank and pipe it's connected to, or any other solutions to move it farther away from the wall? Is an offset flange an option? Nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes to feel cramped on the pot! PLEASE HELP...
  2. Daenerys

Move Clawfoot tub without cutting into slab

I’m in a very old house with a Clawfoot tub that’s about 16 inches away from a side wall and this is wasted space so I’d like to move it over. However, i want to avoid digging the concrete to move the plumbing over. Since they’re exposed anyways is there any way I can simply lengthen the drain...
  3. mattegel

Sewer pipe to city sewer miss aligned

I am working on buying a house in Normal IL. I had a sewer inspection done and they found that the pipe running out to the city sewer is not aligned (see photo). Is there a code some where that indicates the allowable offset between two connecting pipes? If so, can you give me a link to it. I...
  4. Timothy Witt

Wet Venting Clarifications

Hey guys, thanks for the forum, it has helped me countless times. We have a question about wet venting. Every image in the plumbing codes we can find shows an offset toilet when wet venting. We want to know if there is any issue with connecting to a line directly underneath of the toilet. It...
  5. Eduardo

Offset Flange Replacement Nightmare

So I purchased two toilets standard 12" Rough in with out measuring finished wall to center of sewage pipe. (Dumb mistake/Inexperienced) When I removed the old toilet I encountered 3 very unpleasant surprises: The distance from the finished wall to the center of the riser sewage pipe was 9" ...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks