auger

1. Terry

Aurora Plumbing now has my favorite plumbing repair ad, it is so cute, with pictures.

Aurora Plumbing now has my favorite plumbing repair ad, it is so cute, with pictures. I was surprised when I saw this ad today while watching my morning TV, the cast of characters I could relate to and the premise was good too. It made me laugh, Very good job on the ad, I like it. How many...
  2. raeyn

Toilet clogs 3-4x/wk - toilet issue or further down?

Hi, About 4 years ago, we purchased one of the Costco Water Ridge 2pc toilets that seemed well rated at the time. We got permission to use it in our apartment as we needed the higher seat. After we installed it, a few unrelated toilet line plumbing issues came up in the building. A plumbing...
  3. John Q Florida

When do you say goodbye to your drain auger (rusty)

At what point do you say it's time for a new drain auger? My trusty little homeowner version has helped me out a few times over the years, including a few times where maybe my "I'm tired, this took longer than I expected, I'll hose it off tomorrow" never quite happened. Anyway, on Youtube...
  4. Dprocket

How screwed am I? (Snake lost in drain)

I have been troubleshooting a toilet issue. (details on that above). I augured the toilet and decided to remove it and run a snake down the drain to see if I had any obstructions. I bout a 25' Cobra hand auger. I start snaking it down the drain and there were no obstructions. Since I've...
  5. Chala

Badly Plugged Toilet

I live in an apartment I sublease a coop. I have lived in apartments all my life I never seen one I could not unplug either with a plunger or auger until yesterday. Eventually the water seeps down but something is clogging it badly solids will not flush. I called the super and he came with this...
  6. accurare

asthma inhaler flushed and is blocking toilet -

Hi everyone, I have a clogged toilet due to a simultaneous flush and my asthma inhaler falling out of my pocket into the toilet bowl. Plunger was ineffective, so I have oredered a Ridgid k-6 toilet auger. Has anyone specifically flushed one of these or similar item? Wondering if it was...
  7. smeylink

Garbage Disposal Backs up 2nd sink help?

I have a double sink, 1 with a Garbage disposal and one is just a sink. Both have a P trap then they Y into the main drain. Did have a plumber at my house to assist on a different job and he noted all the plumbing looked ok including the vent which was one of my concerns/questions but he...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks