remove

1. N

Help removing an older moen shower handle

Hi all. Any idea how to remove an older Moen shower handle? Picture attached. Thanks!
  2. abdullah

Remove Steel Pipe in Cast Iron Base

In the bath tub. In the concrete slab is a steel pipe going into a cast iron base. I want to replace this Steel pipe with ABS. This steel pipe has an outer lay or part of another pipe around it that rusted away. You can see what is left of the outside pipe at the base of the cast iron...
  3. RampantAndroid

PEX repipe - home run or hybrid and recirc

Hi! I'm currently planning a repipe of our home from a very shoddy T&B setup to a newer pex setup (poor piping and poor design. If I turn on a cold tap ANYWHERE in the home, someone showering in the master bath at the end of the trunk loses ALL hot water.) We live in a tri-level where I can...
  4. Lyn Wolford

Jammed sink stopper...do I have to saw???

I got frustrated and craaaaaammmmmmed the stopper of my bathroom sink down into the drain assembly and wow did it work! It is suuuuuppppper stuck now and moving the up/down thingy does nothing...and is even harder than it was before. Grrrrr. Believe I have what I need to put in a new one, but...
  5. puertoricanpete

Help Removing This Old Handle

Hello everyone! I've run across a leak that I'm trying to fix with my bathtub, but cannot remove the handles. These seem like older handles and I don't see any caps or screws like I've seen before (or found on the internet) and am looking for guidance on how to remove them. I've taken some...
  6. Hanyu the Maltman

Cannot remove Grohe single-lever faucet handle

Hello All, I have 3 Grohe Eurocube single lever faucets (model 23129000) in my bathrooms which are all leaking. Grohe was kind enough to send me the replacement cartridges free of charge so I attempted to take off one of the faucet handles by first removing the set screw on the back of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks