gas valve

1. K

Weil-mclain boiler clank at startup

I have a Gold GV Series 3 (±20 years old) that had the motherboard, ignitor, gas valve replaced this winter as I lost all heat & hot H2O in the dead of Colorado winter. With the new parts, I got back up & running BUT this weird clank clank clank clank happens when it goes to fire up. I do not...
  2. Justfixit

Replacement Water Heater Gas Valve

I installed a new Rheem water heater in my house. There was a problem with the gas valve leaking gas right away. My question is can I replace the valve with another just like it if the water column is the same? I have several other gas valves just not one with that exact number on it. They said...
  3. Nathan Davis

Repurpose a boiler combination gas valve for a gas fireplace?

When I replaced my boiler about 10 years ago, I scavenged a Robertshaw 7200 IPER combination gas valve off of it. It has three terminals marked M, C, and P, and a ground terminal. The valve is marked LP, but it was used for natural gas. Now, I'd like to install a gas fireplace with a standing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks