fridge

1. Steve

Refrigerator leaking onto floor, I can't find out why?

I noticed water to the right of my fridge a few days ago, mopped it up and thought I was good. The next morning there was more water on the floor to the right. I pulled it out from the wall and checked the hose and saw no water. Really strange. I turned off the icemaker and remove the hose to...
  2. Aimes Daws

Water pressure causing fridge to act up

We seem to have some sort of water pressure issue in our pipes. Our fridge water dispenser works find 80% of the time and then sometimes, it’ll stop dispensing and make a loud, grinding sound. In those moments, if we turn on our facet in the kitchen, I can tell there’s a lot of water pressure in...
  3. AJSNV

Add fridge water line

I have a moen sink faucet attached to a 90 shut off valve. Could I add a tee to connect a fridge water ljine? What type of tee? What type pipe? I need to go about 3 ft from sink to fridge and prefer no soldering. If i could have s shutoff on the fridge line that would be a plus. If you have hd...
  4. FridgeLeak16

Cause of fridge leak

while we were out of town, we had a floord in our kitchen, and aren't sure what caused it. There is a tear in the water line but the valve in the wall was also broken. My question is about the tear in the water line. There are two parallel tears, about an inch long that are clean and look as if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks