drain cleaning

1. Terry

Beware of drain cleaning products when snaking a kitchen drain.

He was unclogging a drain and in seconds his hand started melting, posting this to warn all the plumbers out there to always ask your customer if they put any drain cleaning products down the drain before snaking anything. Plumbers have been hit by strike and other sulfuric acid products as...
  2. timmer79

Toilet was clogged with disposable brush part of a toilet scrubber

My son flushed the disposable brush part of a toilet scrubber that was about 2 inches in diameter. Our toilet was mostly clogged and slowly flushing for a day. However, now it is flushing fine. Do I need to do anything at this point?
  3. Tex13

Picote Mini-miller range drain cleaning

I'm trying to finish a remodel of 2 baths of a single story slab foundation house in the DFW area (Texas). The guest bath has drain problems. Tile contractors plumber recommends, Picote Mini-Miller range drain cleaning. It costs $1,700 for a 40 foot branch. I have not been able to find...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks