angle stop

1. Brad_S

Replacing Angle Stop

All of the toilets in my house have PEX stub outs and angle stops like the one pictured. This is a compression fitting- so I should be able to remove the nut and ferrule and not have to cut the pex, correct? Never done this before so looking for any pointers in dealing with this repair.
  2. Mike Magee

Testing water pressure w/o hose bibb

Hi Guys, I am an MEP engineer, and need to do a site visit tomorrow where I will need to test water pressure on multiple floors in a 12 story building. The goal being to determine how many of the low floors are fed by street pressure, and how many of the higher floors are served by the storage...
  3. Oliver S

One Piece Push/Pull Angle Stop to Compression Angle Stop

We are replacing a very large # of toilets at a 2003 built apartment complex. Lines are CPVC. The complication is that we need to replace the existing 1 piece push/pull angle stops because we don't have enough slack in the supply line for the new toilets. It seems like there isn't an ideal...
  4. Terry

How to Replace a Leaky Toilet Water Shutoff Valve

Often when I'm installing a new toilet, I also need to replace a leaking shutoff valve. If the shutoff is a corrugated shutoff, it gets replaced for saftey reasons. This is a corrugated supply line and shutoff. It's a one time use set up. Try to reuse it and you chance having the soft copper...
  5. Terry

Replace the Angle Stop and Supply Line, galvanized pipe nipple

Sometimes we come across angle stops that were installed with galvanized pipe nipples. The angle stops are made of brass, and the steel where it meets the brass can corrode. In this example, the piping in the wall was copper with drop ear brass adapters for use with pipe nipples. The exposed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks