kohler

1. V

Kohler Wellworth tank with Highline bowl?

Needing a Kohler toilet, round, comfort height in biscuit. Ferguson offers this as a bundle, but would it work?? Never tried putting a Wellworth tank on a Highline bowl before.
  2. Mark Ezrin

Can you "refinish" scratches on a white porcelain toilet bowl?

It is a Kohler toilet. I screwed up when I went to snake it and scratched it in the bottom area where the water return is. Thanks.
  3. Y

Is this Kohler plumbing diagram ok?

Hello, I am remodeling bathroom and redoing the bath/shower plumbing. I have already done a shower in another bathroom where I used the setup with Kohlers K-2972, K-2974, and K-728. In this bathroom I would like to replicate the setup as much as possible, however, I do have the bathtub here...
  4. T

Need Help Identifying Root Cause Of Valve Issue

I’m trying to figure out what could possibly cause what appears to be a strange reaction inside a newer shower valve. I have a Kohler valve that is about 1.5 years old. Got around to replacing the cartridge but the cause seems to be some build up around the valve that shifted the o rings. Had...
  5. Terry

Budget bidet, cold water only made from parts on hand

Here is a budget bidet made from parts found on hand. I guess it's one way to do this, though there are manufacturers that have something similar that looks and work a lot nicer. Budget Bidet Kohler makes a budget cold water only bidet seat that doesn't need electricity either. These fit on...
  6. BillyGoat58

Kohler K-4108 washlet / seat bidet

Small contractor here in the NE Ohio area. Have fielded numerous requests for washlets and they always seem to pose a problem in installation. And this Kohler unit (K-4108) has proved to be no different. Generally, the problems (chasing leaks) seem to always occur at the T-valve and /or supply...
  7. TOTOtalitarian

Kohler ceramic bathtub valve....do they leak on their own ? Spontaneous? Without notice

Hot water ceramic valve.... is it possible for you to leave with no leaks and then come back and find that the valve started leaking without turning the valve? Kohler GP77005-RP Ceramic Valve We left for the weekend, when we came back the hot water was leaking thru the spout . Our kids say...
  8. Mikejc

Kohler K-304 Shower faucet temperature acting funky

This is very strange. I have an issue where the shower valve when I first turn it on will stay hot even though I try to move the handle to a colder position. However, if I immediately turn the valve off then back on again then it will work ok. Very strange. What should I replace?
  9. Steveog

Kohler valve for stand alone tub allowing handles and spout to be aligned

I have a stand alone tub and looking at installing an in-wall Kohler Purist tub faucet in the handle, spout, handle that is aligned horizontally. Unfortunately, Kohler tells me that the supporting valve does not allow the handles and valves to be installed aligned (spout has to be above or below...
  10. Mr_Monkeywrench

Kohler Wallhung toilet moved slightly

Hi I have a Kohler wall hung toilet that moved slightly. It appears to shift slightly when I push on it. Any idea what I should do?
  11. Kognyto

Toto equivalent for shower mixing valves?

So I recently purchased a home and two of the showers have Kohler mixing valves. Within a few months both of them developed slow leaks. Now I've replaced a number of mixing valves over the years, and I was totally shocked at the price Kohler demands for replacement parts; it's nearly the same...
  12. Aliusa

Kohler Gleam ReadyLock leak

After a week+ of using noticing a leak around the bottom of the toilet when flushing. Since the gleam is a skirted toilet with the readylock system it's hard to tell if you got it trap aligned cause you really can't see anything. I was able to align the holes on skirt to where you bolt the...
  13. Gregg G

Kitchen faucet with thick countertop

So, I have counter-tops that are almost 2" thick, including the sink lip. I installed a Delta Lewiston single handle faucet (about 2-1/2 years ago when we were building) that worked fine for a while. The "single stalk" is about 3-1/2" long and provided adequate installation support. The faucet...
  14. Terry

Old Kohler shower trim handle removal

Old Kohler shower trim handle removal. I have not seen this trim before. Here are some pictures.
  15. Terry

Cimarron® Comfort Height® toilet with Revolution 360 swirl flush

Cimarron® Comfort Height® toilet with Revolution 360 swirl flush. • Two-piece design. • Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort. • Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults. • 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf). • Left-hand Polished...
  16. tigger68

11" rough in

Hello, I am looking at buying a new Kohler toilet, but I have an 11" rough in and I am unsure of what I should be getting because the options are 10" and 12". Could someone please help steer me in the right direction? Thank you.
  17. Terry

Kohler K-98804 manual bidet seat, elongated, Purewash™

Kohler K-98804 manual bidet seat, elongated. Purewash™ I like this approach over the handheld bidet sprays. My sister might like something like this for her cabin. Hooks up to the same cold water supply and tees off for the bidet.
  18. DIYOwner

Kohler tank to bowl leaking

Got a new Kohler installed and the tank to bowl leaks outside everytime I flush. Called Kohler - they sent a new gasket , but it still leaks. On examination I noticed that the hole where the tank seats seems to be oval ( I think it should be round) Question 1) is it really a defective hole...
  19. Terry

K-10270-4 lav faucet, removing the handles

No Allen screw for the handle, looks like the ring below the handle unthreads and allows the handle to come off.
  20. Dan Dexter

Stem adapter problems

Hi Terry, I have a new Kohler Shower valve with a 20 pt broach but I want to put a crane shower handle on it which is a 12 point. I purchased what was claimed to be a 20 to 12 adapter, but in reality it was a 20 to 19 - something I read is for adapting to some US Kohler handles to EU Kohler...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks