kirkland

1. Move Over Mozart

Move Over Mozart Kids Playing the Piano

Terry has been bugging me to post this. He's taught me so much about editing videos and I love promoting my kids. I have an online piano school that caters to young children (ages 3.5 - 12 years) at an affordable price. If you are interested, here's my website...
  2. Terry

Rockaraoke at the Wilde Rover in Kirkland

I come up at 3:45 on the video. Pam and I shot this the other night. I have about 8 or 9 people singing on this, just short little clips. It's fun to sing with a live band backing you, and like Karaoke, they have the words on the screen for you. http://www.rockaraoke.com/ 111 Central Way...
  3. Terry

Karaoke at the Lime in Kirkland, WA. Sunday Monday and Wednesday

Karaoke at the Liquid Lime in Kirkland, WA. Sunday and Wednesday 9:30 to closing is always a good time. Here is a video I put together from there featuring Chris DJ Spud Chris DJ Spud at Liquid Lime and others, including me.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks