trim kit

1. Beefcake

Help me identify this Delta model

Looking to replace the trim in the shower. I think this is probably original stuff from 1987. Does anybody know what series/model this is from Delta, and if so, what might be compatible? Guessing my options are quite limited if there is anything compatible with the valve. Don’t want to replace...
  2. Inexperienced Homeowner

Pulse ShowerSpas, Unknown Shower Valve/Trim

Hi there! My wife and I recently bought our first detached home! We bought a Moen Trim Kit for our upstairs bathroom, however, when the plumber we hired to install it (among many other things) came to do the work, he said he could not install it because he has never seen this valve before...
  3. drauka

Sterling Shower. Help finding shower trim kit for 1996 single lever

Renovating and looking to update the trim but I know these showers have super old out of date cartridges etc, and I'm not looking to get into valve replacements I just need to know what shower trim kits would fit this thing This is in Washington btw Pictures of existing one (including...
  4. Emmie123

Need a Trim Kit Replacement that Works with Valve

I'm having a hard time finding a replacement that will work for our old trim kit. It's a Delta, and it's one of the old valves. I have attached photos of the trim kit and valve. We replaced with a cheap product from Danco, but it is a piece of junk. Would like something that looks nicer and is...
  5. Geoffrey Stephenson

American Standard shower cartridge trim kit

Hey guys, I just recently replaced the trim on one of my showers that had an American Standard A954440-0070AP cartridge and the install went great. But when I pulled the trim off my other shower I realized even though the hardware was American standard it was a different type of cartridge. I...
  6. Cooper Page

Valley Trim Kit Replacement Question

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum as I recently purchased a new home. I want to replace our two upstairs bathtub/shower trim kits without having to rip out the entire shower and replace the valves. Does anyone recognize the brand/make/model in the attached picture? I was told I may be able...
  7. PLUMBING PARTS PRO

american plumbing partsmaster

Here is a great place i found to get parts all kinds cheep and great quality www.partsmasterdeals.com or email photos to order@partsmasterdeals.com .. they ship fast and also have the hard to find items .. there is a guy named Steve M and Jeremy .. There Awesome and know there stuff here is...
  8. Peter Dim

Crooked Valve - How Did This Happen??

x
  9. ec34500

Delta Scald-Guard, HELP Identifying Old Delta Shower Faucet/Plate

Hello, we are looking to update an old Delta shower handle in our new home. Most likely from late 1980s. It is in good working condition but would like to cosmetically update the look without cutting into the wall. Turns right to left with screws at the 5 & 7. Can anyone identify which series...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks