sewage pump

1. Lionsgate

Myers VR2 or WGL20 for residential sewage pump with 75 feet head?

Hi there, Can anyone provide suggestion to use these 2 pumps? VR2 is about $1700.00, WGL20 is about $2750.00. They both ball baring and oil filled. One for residential the other one for commercial. My project is residential. But worried the life cycle of VR2 is shorter, so WGL20 maybe worth...
  2. patrick jacobazzi

Connect to 3 " clean out

I am installing a sewage pump in my basement. I would like to connect to the waste line by using the clean out plug. Unscrew the plug. I would attach 3" threaded coupling. I would then glue a 3" hub with a 2"wye and put a clean out plug on the end of the hub. Connect the 2" sewage pump line to...
  3. robinsi

Check valve and ball valve combo for ejector pump

Hi everyone, I installed a sewage pump (liberty pro 380) when I redid the chalet basement. I’m now at the step of connecting it to the main waste line, about 6 feet above. I’m trying to decide which check valve and ball valve I should use. For the CV, I’m considering the Zoeller 30-0151...
  4. Foxwaves

Residential sewage basin/pump recomendations?

Looks like I'm going to get a standard sewage pump/basin system for one of my customers and try to bury it somehow in spite of the steep slope and rock. Does this model seem to be of quality and of reasonable price? Is there a better place for me to look? It's for a customer's vacation cabin and...
  5. $pit

Sewage Basin

In an attempt to replace a basement sewage ejector pump, I noticed that the sewage basin was completely dry. It has been several years since the pump worked. I decided to fill the basin with 3 gallons of water and toilet bowl cleaner and test the level after one night. The basin was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks