lake

1. BS Frank

Lake Irrigation Question

Thank you in advance for your assistance. New lake home and looking to accomplish the following: I have a red lion rl-sprk100 pump. I would like to suck water from the lake 20' away from the pump and about 5' below the pump to a spigot location 20' away from the pump and about 10' above the...
  2. Chillbillwill

Pumping Water From a Lake - problem

Hi, I am trying to pump water from a lake and ran 1” PVC a year ago before doing the proper research. Beginning in the lake I have a filter 12” off the bottom, 5’ below the surface. Then a check valve. Then approx 80’ with a total rise of 10’. After the 80’ run, I have a 1HP Myers shallow...
  3. Mark Pearson

Suggestion for submersible pump (from lake) for irrigation

I am installing an irrigation system that will draw water from a lake. Total run will be 250 feet at a total elevation of 30 feet. What size submersible pump do I need and does anyone have any suggestions? I appreciate your time and expertise with this matter.
  4. PeterR

Need to Pump 450f distance and 80f vertical to holding tank

Ok my cottage is on a hill 450 feet from the lake and about 80 feet vertical, today i pump using a Honda high pressure fire pump over black 1.5 pollly pipe up the hill into a 300Gal holding tank into the basement and then Jet pump the rest of the house from the tank. I hate having to hook up the...
  5. Sloman61

Problems pumping lake water to cottage

I am a first-time poster looking for some advice to solve problems with my cottage water system. Since we took over and began rebuilding an old cottage we have replaced the old jet pump with a new one. This year we were having problems drawing water and burned out the newer pump. It hadn't seen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks