arsenic

Users who are viewing this thread

catmoc

Reaction score
Our water test came back at 45 ppb of arsenic and also elevated levels of manganese. I have looked ant many options and it seems that the Arsenicmaster looks like a good solution. Does anyone have experience using this system?

Also the well is an old well in a pit with a deep well jet pump. A well driller told me that if the well was brought up to standard by taking the wellhead out of the pit, bringing it above ground level and using a submersible pump (assuming the depth is in the 250/300 ft range) that this might take care of the problem as the well is now open to ground water contamination due to the pit. He said that this wold most likely fix the problem of running out of water when 2 showers are in use.

Any help would be most appreciated.

catmoc

Reaction score
arsenci types

I used national testing labs who said they could not tell me what kind of arsenic it is. Whom would you recommend I send a water sample to?

Radon Contractor and Water Treatment
Reaction score
Website
www.78radon.com
I used national testing labs who said they could not tell me what kind of arsenic it is. Whom would you recommend I send a water sample to?

Find another lab! Must companies that sell this equipement offer testing so that the application is appropriate. You must know what type of arsenic it is, otherwise you cannot properly remediate the problem.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks