Assembled Height not height than 26 1/2" inches

Users who are viewing this thread

pecck

Reaction score
We have a toilet that we need to replace. Due to the counter placed over the toilet we're limited on space. The toilet that came with the house was made by Mansfield, and is approximately 26 1/2 inches high from the base to the top of the bowl with lid. My wife and I have been all of the internet and at our local Home Depot and have not found anything close, except one that was around $1,000???. We're looking for either some specific options or perhaps a site that we can filter by assembled height and not what we seem to find which is bowl height.

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
We have a toilet that we need to replace. Due to the counter placed over the toilet we're limited on space. The toilet that came with the house was made by Mansfield, and is approximately 26 1/2 inches high from the base to the top of the bowl with lid. My wife and I have been all of the internet and at our local Home Depot and have not found anything close, except one that was around $1,000???. We're looking for either some specific options or perhaps a site that we can filter by assembled height and not what we seem to find which is bowl height.

Most standard-height toilets are going to be between say 27.5 and 30 inches high.

The Toto Supreme II is a great toilet and only stands 25-9/16". Model Number MS634114CEFG

Here's the spec sheet: https://terrylove.com/pdf/MS634124CEF(G).pdf

Street price about $499-ish in white.

ms864114e-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pecck

Reaction score
Most standard-height toilets are going to be between say 27.5 and 30 inches high.

The Toto Supreme II is a great toilet and only stands 25-9/16". Model Number MS634114CEFG

Street price about $499-ish in white.

Thank you very much for the quick response. I should have mentioned that we're looking for something that is $300 or less ... if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
You must have a very "thick" countertop, because most are at 31" to the top and 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick which should give you a 29" high toilet space. In the old days almost all toilets fit under the counter, but now, because of the low flush volume, the tanks are higher to create more pressure.

Reach4

Reaction score
I think pecck wants to leave a little room for maintenance. Too bad the counter is not on some kind of lift-up mount.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks